January 3, 2011

New Year. New Start.....Me Bollix!

So I'm finally starting up this fucking blog which I setup about three months ago but my laziness got the best of me, which if you know me, is absolutely no shocker at all. So I've finished semester one (which compiled of me going to about 6 lectures - I like sleep. Whevs.) and I'm hoping to be better at being a college student this semester and avoid having the most ridiculous sleeping pattern known to man - But we'll see how long I can actually stick to that.

NYE - ABSOLUTELY-FUCKING-RIDICULOUSLY-AMAZING-NIGHT.
The gang started off at Alex's gaff for pre-drinks. I decided that two bottles of wine and four cans would get me sufficiently drunk (plan went up the shits when James McLShitebag decided to gulp one of the bottles behind my back) so we went to WAR for about an hour which was seriously packed. Sweated like a motherfucker for too long  hopped in a taxi and went to party-of-the-fucking-year at Eimear Fitzmaurice's gaff. Serious credit to the girl for havin' the balls to have one with the fucking huge crowd. I've never realised how actually ridiculous me and my friends are when we're fucked (take it as you will!). We we're like actual creptiles jumpin' around the gaff. So come 10am when everyone looked like washed up heroin addicts and smelled of shame I decided to go home but as my luck would have it I lost my keys. Absolute stress as I've never wanted a bed so much in my life. So I trecked in a taxi to Jack's house in Monkstown and lived there for 2 days, had a million hour sleep and fattened up all evening on chinese and his mum's Pasgetti Bolo which was lavlay. Watched American Beauty and went to sklep sklep.
So basically my New Years weekend was an absolute WIN.

This was the majority of us at Alex's for countdown. Minus Aimee Lyons and Matthew Feeney - AWFUL! 
Creds to James for the photo and all the other brillo ones of the night.




One of the guys stumbled across this video a few months ago and I'm still obsessed with it.
There's twinks, freaks and elderly drag queens (with meat grinders?), wigs, lesbian tennis players, muscle boys cleaning cars and orange spandex disco pants and an absolute symphonic tune by The Irrepressibles.
TOO GOOD!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment