January 3, 2011

Stealing is bad M'KAY!



So basically in my apartment on Adelaide Road my electricity is charged by me putting a €2 coin into the meter box. Which is absolutely infuriating as it can go at any moment so during the big freeze when it was minus ridiculous outside I was clearly living on the edge of nervousness cause all hell would break loose if my electric blanket went and I had no €2 coin on me. So one day, while I was in my height of poverty and starvation, I thought it would be an amazing idea to shape a wire hanger to fit into the box and basically scrape each coin out one-by-one. After 45 minutes of scraping every two euro out for dear life I figured I'd gathered enough for my day to day activities i.e. lie in bed and order dominoes. Which was debatably the nicest dominoes I've ever had.

So since I figured how to do this whenever my shower decided to stop mid-way i'd just 'recycle' a coin as like clearly it's free now. But lately i've been really struggling to get any coins out, as the fucking coin box has about a total of €4 in it now. So basically I'M FUCKED. I met my landlord yesterday 'cause I had to pick up a spare set of keys off him so he proceeds to enter into my apartment and look around mentioning that he has to get the money out of the coin box. My heart dropped faster than Paris Hilton's mom seeing her on her knee's for Rick Soloman. So while he dangled his keys my heart was beating faster, and my face looked like my 56 year old maths teacher gettin' awkward hot flushes during class. So when he said he couldn't find them I don't think I've ever been as relieved in my entire life. Imagine the absolute awkwardness of him opening the coin box to find 2 x €2 coin's..

So I've a week to come up with a good 30 €2 coins and slip them secretly in the side of the box without temptation of taking money from that box ever again. 
FML. Kids - Don't steal, and don’t have sex, because you will get pregnant and die.  Don’t have sex in the missionary position, don’t have sex standing up . . . Just don’t do it, promise?











x


3 comments:

  1. OMG......who's baaaaaaaaaad!!!!! You are dead gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha de lols of the kitteh pix.
    fuck it he wont know its u!

    ReplyDelete